Anyone who thinks gardening begins in the Spring and ends in the Autumn is missing the best part of the year .. for gardening beings in January with the dream. – Josephine Nuese
It’s true that grass can’t be cut in the Winter, your hedges are probably already trimmed, but we don’t stop with the first fall of Autumn leaves. There is much that can be done in the garden during the Winter months.
Here at Growing Gardeners we can help:
- Grit paths and driveways
- Snow clearance
- Prune and remove dead foliage
- Plant Spring bulbs.
- Plant seeds
- Greenhouse tidy up’s and washdowns
- Paint fences and sheds (weather permitting)
- Lay weed control for Spring
- Remove leaves and clear spaces
- Small landscaping jobs
- Build planters and beds
Please do get in touch and tell us your needs, if we can help, we will. Call us on 0131 663 3432 or use our contact form.